| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in September is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 42.5mm (1.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: