| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in October is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: