| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in November is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 34.5mm (1.4in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: