| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in May is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 236.2mm (9.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: