| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in January is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 127.2mm (5in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: