| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in February is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 180mm (7.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: