| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in December is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 65.5mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: