| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaramiranga in April is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in April is rather sodden. A hearty 270.1mm (10.6in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaramiranga April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Guaramiranga, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaramiranga: